Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fall Travel 2014: Ireland Bike Tour August 31-Sept 1

Arrived at Shannon Airport early Sunday morning, August 31. I met up with my biking companions, Jerry and Rachael, on the plane from New Jersey. Passport control at Shannon was an easy affair - no lines, no worries!

Our driver was waiting or us and we were quickly whisked away to our hotel, The Old Ground, in Ennis.

Monday morning we were outfitted with our bikes and headed out to see....





I was generally at the end of the group as I don't pedal as quickly as they do, but I made it!

The scenery was beautiful - weather; cool and pleasant. We had lunch here...



Just a few photos of short stops we made on the way to Lisdoonvarna where we stayed at Sheedys Hotel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!